4 now!!!
My photo
"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you." John 14:18

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Last night while we were all sleeping....


it was day time in Ethiopia.  They held a court hearing to see if we could become his new & forever family.  I got a call this morning at 7:30 am from AWAA, our adoption agency, to tell us...WE PASSED COURT, and our boy's name is now Abrham Weber!  His birth mother has passed away, and last night, his birth father traveled 20 hours from the remote Bench region of Ethiopia, just to give him a new life.  He is now ours, and we travel to Ethiopia to get him in a month.  After the call came this morning and I wiped the tears from my face, I called Ted.  The work meeting that I was in no longer mattered and we started floating around on the clouds.  I then went to Hannah's school to give her the good news, that she is now a sister.  She hugged me so hard, then ran off telling her friends the great news.  Thank you all of you for the support, words of encouragement, and prayers!  And guess what...he will be HOME for his first Christmas!  Hope you enjoy these pictures of his sweet, adorable face!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My How Great!! We have been hoping and praying for this to happen for all of you. Abrham has no idea what a wonderful family so full of love and support that he is about to join, including those of us back here in Cincinnati. We too welcome him to the family and hope we will be able to meet in person soon. Please do keep us informed. We will be monitoring the site.

    Love,

    Uncle Dan & Aunt Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to rename you blog- WE ARE NOW 4!!!!! We are so happy for you!!! Pete and Colleen

    ReplyDelete